Below are some links to the current virtual launch offerings. Some of these pages are still works in progress. They will be added to and edited frequently, so check back.
Important: If the launch program you are interested in uses Google Classroom, students will need to login with their school accounts, not their personal accounts. School accounts end in @loudoncounty.org, not gmail.com.
If you need the username and/or password for accounts, email email@example.com
- 'Kees on the Move (Physical Activity 3rd-5th grade)
Google Classroom Code: wrn6l2z
- Make It (Projects and Crafts 3rd-5th grade)
Google Classroom Code: s7hyrws
- Exploration of Insects, Animals, Birds, Tracks, and Scat K-12
- Click the link below to access the log in, you will type in your lastname firstinitial and birth month followed by @loudoncounty.org
- It will look like this firstname.lastname@example.org your password is loudon2019
- If you have trouble send Mr. Talley an email to help you
- Once you have gotten in - click the + symbol and type the code below.
Google Classroom Code: 3gs2oce
Let's Draw It
Writing a Friendly Letter 101
Letter writing is a skill we all need to improve. With Mrs. Jones, you will learn how to write letters and address envelopes. (Link Below)
More to come.......
Greenback Launch is in the preliminary stages of creating a Virtual Launch Program. Topics being considered include:
physical education, letter writing, drawing, newsletters, technology and craft projects. This program will provide an outlet for our students to be creative and learn some new skills while the school is closed.
More information on what will be offered and how to enroll will posted here soon.
For more information, contact Karen Liles at email@example.com